Location | Chatham Beach Cottages
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
HOW TO GET HERE
- Take ROUTE 3 South
- Follow Route 3 to ROUTE 6 East (“CAPE COD”)
From New York, Connecticut and Western Massachusetts
- Take ROUTE 495 South
- Follow ROUTE 495 South to ROUTE 6 East (“CAPE COD”)
- Follow ROUTE 6 to EXIT 11 (“ROUTE 137” ~ Chatham/Brewster)
- Take LEFT @ END OF RAMP onto ROUTE 137
- Follow ROUTE 137 to intersection with Route 39 ~ GO STRAIGHT!
- (NOTE: you will pass Stop & Shop on your left)
- Continue on ROUTE 137 to intersection with blinking yellow light ~ GO STRAIGHT!
- Continue on ROUTE 137 ~ take LEFT onto ROUTE 28 heading toward Chatham
- (NOTE: At this point, Route 28 is also “Main Street”)
- Follow ROUTE 28 approximately 3 miles.
- At intersection with light (Cumberland Farm on right), GO STRAIGHT up hill to rotary
- At rotary, go ½ way around and head down MAIN STREET through Chatham center (NOTE: At this point, Main Street is no longer the same as Route 28)
- FOLLOW MAIN STREET TO VERY END ~ take RIGHT ONTO SHORE ROAD. (NOTE: Pass Chatham Lighthouse on right; ocean on left)
- When Shore Road bears sharply to right, you GO STRAIGHT onto Morris Island Road (NOTE: Morris Island Road blends into Little Beach Road ~ DO NOT take right when Morris Island Road bears off.)
- “Little Beach” cottages are at the end of Little Beach Road (look for sign)